January 25, 2012

I Hang.... with Karin J.

Just to let everybody know:


Almost all of the Hilton Head Gang members are taking part in the 'A Sense of Place' exhibition at the Sedona Arts Center. As is Karin Jurick! - so the above sign definitely applies....

The Gang has debated whether to attend, mails have been exchanged and advise given. We decided to take the risk of 'public appearance', so it's definitely a chance to see the HHG. If only through our master pieces!

The show's opening is January 25th - today! - with Sedona's "First Friday" Artwalk and reception on February 3rd. The exhibit will continue through February 14th.

I've sent brave little Cookie (as in "Cookie's Evening Walk") all the way to Arizona. Hopefully to find a great new home.

7 comments:

  1. Cute! For a moment I thought that sign was real, then remember what a cyber master you are! May we all sell something at Sedona!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great promotion! Wish I had thought of it first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever. We have some great art out there in Arizona.
    You did us all proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever, indeed, Regula! This is all very exciting. I promise to give a full report when I'm out there next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I told you how great you are? This is phenomenal. BTW, I stole it for MY blog - I hope you don't mind! I will give you credit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I don't mind! - consider this sign HHG property! In the end we all hang with Karin J. (and does this sound like in a Western movie???)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regula, this is awesome!!

    Here's to Sedona! No returned paintings! :-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover