June 28, 2012

Allyson “Sundance” Schilb

Allyson “Sundance” Schilb does most of her shooting in the evening.  She, too, is one of the more quiet members of the Hilton Head Gang.  We do know that she rides with a biker gang.  She rode all over the island... There were tales of drive by shootings.  When other gang members were strolling beaches, sidewalks and tourist sites, Sundance was laying low... riding quietly and shooting unsuspecting victims.  We also know she is no less proficient than any of the other members... she is SLR ready and will shoot at will.
Maria Hock, fellow member of the HHG


  Allyson 'Sundance' Schilb - MS020
Oil, 4'' x 4''

This one again is a true mug. Allyson doesn't look happy, does she?
I started this one as a tonal study, so I only used black and white and some raw umber - it did look quite interesting as a monochrome, but I just missed adding at least a tiny amount of colour... so... she already looks happier now!

On another note: I just finished re-designing my Web Page - www.regulascheifele.com
I'd love for you to 'drop in' and have a look around!
 

3 comments:

  1. Love Allyson! I also checked out your website and I love it also. The home page is different but easy to navigate and I love the quotes at the top of each page. I love the phrase "the landscape of the face". Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my website, Maria. I also love the quote, and Burton Silverman is such a wonderful portrait artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this portrait!! I like the small strokes of green, especially.

    Your new web site is wonderful and it is very easy to get around it. The quote on each page is a nice addition and I like that each photo is enlarged so that the viewer can see the painting. Good work all around!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover