January 19, 2014

Flowers 53

I knew I would not paint today, but had planned to have a painting ready to post. I don't.

So - my fall-back strategy: grab the iPad (gotta love it!) and do a digital sketch. Of whatever is around, which happens to be bunch of lovely flowers.
They make me happy, and the app 'Paper fiftythree' is great for those quick sketches!

"Flowers 53"
Digital Sketch done with 'Paper fiftythree'

This is painting Nr 19 in the "30 in 30" challenge, the paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. love the lines of individual color building the whole thing. always wanted to give drawing on the ipad a try.
    http://saundersartistblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Guin! - and go for it, sketching on the iPad is really fun!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover