April 16, 2014

'L' is for Lemon

The third fruit painting - and I've decided to 'join the bandwagon' and start a series of fruit paintings following the alphabet. Not in the A to Z order, and not within a given time frame, but I always love the idea of series or groups of painting belonging together.

So here is the first one: "'L' is for Lemon".
And because I'm free to make the rules as I like them, the previous two paintings belong into this series as well: "('S' is for) Strawberry Trio" and "('K' is for) Kiwi Duet".

" 'L' ist for Lemon"
Oil on panel, 5" by 7"
USD 85 (plus shipping)

My paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook or subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover