September 29, 2014

Mr Bennett

Well, what can I say. It's taken me a week to finish this portrait - I just did not find the time to paint this week. And this handsome gentleman was very patiently waiting on the easel. 

This painting was done from a great reference photo sent to me for my September challenge. Great pose, great lighting, and most of all such a wonderful expression.
I do not know if he is a paitent man in general, but he was very understanding to my lack of time... and this portrait was really a pleasure to paint.

"Mr Bennett"
Oil on panel, 10" by 7"
USD 90 (plus shipping)

The paintings are also posted on my Facebook Artist Page Regula Scheifele Fine Art - I'd love to have you follow me on Facebook or sign up to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover