March 28, 2015

The 'Paradise Bakery' - Moser's in Baden

For the second sketch in my '30 Days of Daily Sketching' I kind of went with a suggestion from Angeline Marie who commented on my Facebook post: "something in your favorite store".
I wouldn't say a bakery / café is my favorite store, but then again... good coffee and freshly baked goodies, sitting outside in the early spring sun, people watching and sketching - sounds pretty perfect to me!

Moser's is one of the two main bakeries / cafés in Baden, a little town nearby. Every other Saturday I do some shopping in Baden.. and often have a coffee there. On Saturdays they have a little sales stall outside:



The bakery's slogan is "Backparadies" which roughly translates into "Paradise Bakery". Funny enough the other big bakery / café in Baden is called "Himmel", meaning "Heaven"... we really can't complain...
This sketch was done with a ballpoint pen 'on location', back at home I added the color. Beause it's so much fun!

Now - as every day of this challenge - I need your ideas of what to sketch next. I'll be collecting them all, but would love to pick one idea from each post to draw the following day. Of course you can also follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/regulascheifeleart and comment over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover