April 2, 2015

Asheville Musicians

I was struggling with inspiration today... but finally just sat down deciding to 'just start - NOW'!
So I looked at a photo taken some time ago in Asheville, North Carolina. A charming place, and just in front of the lovely "Early Girl Eatery" a band of musicians was playing. Good memories!

So here's two of them - day 6 of my '30 Days of Daily Sketching' challenge.
The sketch was done with a 'normal' pen that's not waterproof. So once the drawing was done, I used a brush with clean water to dilute the line drawing and create a quick wash. Very efficient way of sketching!


So - help me get my inspiration for tomorrow! Let me know what to sketch by commenting here or on Facebook at facebook.com/regulascheifeleart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like -

Pin It button on image hover